Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Virgilio duce <or...@virgilio.it> on 2005/12/28 10:00:03 UTC

How can I know if a file is under version control mechanism?

I'm developing a client of Slide using Webdav API but I can't find a method that simply return me a boolean indicating if a resource is or not under version control mechanism.Can someone help me??

Thanks

Re: How can I know if a file is under version control mechanism?

Posted by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de>.
Virgilio duce wrote:
> I'm developing a client of Slide using Webdav API but I can't find a method that simply return me a boolean indicating if a resource is or not under version control mechanism.Can someone help me??

Check for the presence of the DAV:checked-in/DAV:checked-out properties.

Best regards, Julian