Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com> on 1998/05/12 00:10:00 UTC

mod_proxy/2215

The following reply was made to PR mod_proxy/2215; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
To: Apache bugs database <ap...@apache.org>
Cc:  Subject: mod_proxy/2215
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 16:01:54 -0600 (MDT)

 Wouldn't you think people could even get their email address right?

 Date: 11 May 1998 21:54:06 -0000
 To: apache-bugdb@apache.org, marc@apache.org, net@mailnurinet.com
 From: marc@hyperreal.org
 Subject: Re: mod_proxy/2215: mod_proxy fails to load under Win95

 Synopsis: mod_proxy fails to load under Win95

 State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
 State-Changed-By: marc
 State-Changed-When: Mon May 11 14:54:04 PDT 1998
 State-Changed-Why:
 There are already several PRs on this.  It is being tracked,
 and will continue to be tracked, as PR#1462.

 The message you included simply says that if you don't
 make it a DLL but instead compile it into the main server
 it will load.  That's great, but isn't acceptable for us
 to distribute it that way.  It works fine on NT and Win98,
 there is just something yet unknown about win95 that
 makes it fail.