Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Tsuyoshi OZAWA <oz...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/03 01:54:18 UTC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Tez 0.2.0-incubating Released

Congrats, Tez team!

--
- Tsuyoshi

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Tez 0.2.0-incubating Released

Posted by Lianhui Wang <li...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Tez team!

--
thanks

王联辉(Lianhui Wang)
blog; http://blog.csdn.net/lance_123
兴趣方向:数据库,分布式,数据挖掘,编程语言,互联网技术等

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Tez 0.2.0-incubating Released

Posted by Lianhui Wang <li...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Tez team!