Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Andrei Svirida <an...@midray.com> on 2002/09/26 11:17:40 UTC

Re[2]: Error deploying cocoon.war (Version 2.0.3) to Tomcat 4.1.10

Hallo Vadim,

>>i've downloaded the Cocoon 2.0.3 and tried to deploy the file cocoon.war
>>to my Tomcat server (4.1.10) using the Tomcat Manager (or 'Deployment
>>tool' by Sun)

VG> How did you do this? i.e., what was the url to deploy the war?
The URL was http://<Server>:8080/manager/deploy
With Tomcat you can submit the file with the HTTP POST method to the
manager servlet, which will handle its deployment.

>>not found Line 26, column 53: cannot access class DefaultConfiguration; file
>>
>>In <Tomcat>/work/Standalone/localhost/cocoon/WEB-INF/lib i can see
>>all libraries which classes cocoon servlet claims not to find, e.g avalon-framework-4.1.2.jar
>>

VG> Not Cocoon but compiler. Compiler did not get correct classpath.
OK, you are right

--
Andrei Svirida, Projekte & Entwicklung
MIDRAY GmbH - a debitel company