Posted to websh-user@tcl.apache.org by Ronnie Brunner <ro...@netcetera.ch> on 2006/03/03 14:30:34 UTC

Re: Re: In websh,How can I set a button handler....

Hi Wim

> At first, Thanks very much to help me.
> I am a basic of Html and Websh ....
> If I have other simple question, May I ask to U?

You can always ask. I just might not have an answer :-)

Just a hint: if you're new to HTML *and* Websh: look at HTML first and
don't mix it with Websh yet. Websh is just a Tcl-Framewrk that helps
you create (dynamic) HTML pages. But you need in-depth knowledge in
HTML before you can properly use Websh. And for Websh, as it's based
on Tcl, you need a pretty good overview of Tcl.

Knowing both HTML and Tcl well it will be easy to learn Websh.

-> First try to accomplish what you want in plain HTML and then, when
it's clear, try to create this content dynamically using Websh.

And additionally: your type of question is better placed in
websh-user@tcl.apache.org than websh-dev@tcl.apache.org.

Regards
Ronnie
--
Ronnie Brunner | ronnie.brunner@netcetera.ch
phone +41 (0)44 247 79 79 | fax +41 (0)44 247 70 75