Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Thad Humphries <th...@mindwrap.com> on 2002/10/02 21:19:52 UTC

Re: SSL and mod_jk Problems on Tomcat 4.0.5 + Apache 1.3.26 (on Linux RH 7.3)

I'm having a similar problem!  I have one web page containing a
<jsp:plugin> for an applet. If served from Tomcat 4.0.5, loads fine in
all browsers but if served from Tomcat 4.1.12, it won't see a parameter
in Mozilla 1.0/1.1/Netscape 6.2.  In IE 6, it's okay.  Moreover, the
generated HTML *looks* the same in all cases.

Has anyone else seen this?