Posted to scm-dev@maven.apache.org by Wim Deblauwe <wi...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/23 09:04:53 UTC

release plugin not providing file name

Hi,

the checkin command in the release plugin does not provide any file names in
the ScmFileSet it passes. Can I change this to include pom.xml as a file
name or will this break other SCM implementations?

It's kind of hard to say to clearcase: check in all files in this folder. I
would first have to find out all checkout files myself, parse that output
and check those files in. As you can understand, it would be easier to
update the release plugin :)

regards,

Wim

Re: release plugin not providing file name

Posted by Wim Deblauwe <wi...@gmail.com>.
Oh, we better mention that in the documentation then, because if you do not
remove it, the next release will be incorrect.

I haven't tested release:perform because we need a correct implementation of
'checkout' for ClearCase and we don't have that currently. Maybe we need to
create a wiki page to discuss with Dan how we can do this for ClearCase?

regards,

Wim

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.

Posted by Wim Deblauwe <wi...@gmail.com>.