Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by goldi <go...@freenet.de> on 2007/10/16 14:20:24 UTC

java.net.SocketException!

Hallo everybody,

everbody I'm using ActiveMQ in JBoss and within ServiveMix-ESB, as you can
see in the picture. Today I got the following Excptions on the ESB-side (I
just replaced IP with host):

Could not accept connection from /host: java.net.SocketException: Socket
closed

java.net.SocketException: Socket closed at
java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite(SocketOutputStream.java:99)  at
java.net.SocketOutputStream.write(SocketOutputStream.java:136)       at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpBufferedOutputStream.flush(TcpBufferedOutputStream.java:109)
at java.io.DataOutputStream.flush(DataOutputStream.java:106)    at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.oneway(TcpTransport.java:119)
at
org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor.oneway(InactivityMonitor.java:141)
at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.oneway(TransportFilter.java:80)
at
org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.oneway(WireFormatNegotiator.java:93)
at
org.apache.activemq.transport.MutexTransport.oneway(MutexTransport.java:47)
at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.dispatch(TransportConnection.java:1138)
at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.processDispatch(TransportConnection.java:805)
at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.start(TransportConnection.java:885)
at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnector$1.onAccept(TransportConnector.java:148)
at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransportServer.run(TcpTransportServer.java:167)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

I don't know why this Exception occurs, it never happend before and I think
it will be complicated to reproduce it. Can someone help?How can I solve
this problem? Can I reproduce it?

Greets Goldi

http://www.nabble.com/file/p13232370/ESB_JBoss.jpg