Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Hiroyuki Yamada <mo...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/08 00:13:28 UTC

Re: Apache Cassandra transactions commit and rollback

Hi Ramya,

Scalar DB is one of the options.
https://github.com/scalar-labs/scalardb

But, first of all, please re-think about your design if you really need it.
For example, If eventual consistency between multiple rows are acceptable, and
writes are idempotent, then you should go with C* write with retries simply.
Using transaction is basically the last option.

Thanks,
Hiro