Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by joseph chavarria <jc...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2017/06/08 19:22:00 UTC

Cordova 7 Issue with android 7

Hi, I am Joseph from Costa Rica I am a developer on apache cordova. Last week one of my clients called me because the app no working more after they updated the cellphones to Android 7, I was looking on Internet but there is not information about it. I updated apache cordova to its lastest version and the page says that cordova 7 support android 6.x,  how can I build the app under android 7 (I already have installed android 7 in SDK Manager), but when I run this command  - cordova platforms ls -  just android 6.2.2 is shown.
The app uses the camera after they updated the cam plugin is not working more.
Thanks,JosephAppreciate your answer

Re: Cordova 7 Issue with android 7

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
Hey Joseph,

This mailing list is used for discussing the development of cordova itself.
For asking help about using cordova, you should try cordova slack (
slack.cordova.io) or stackoverflow.

Quick answer though, cordova-android versions are different than android
operating system versions. Using cordova-android 6.2.2 doesn't mean you
can't deploy to android 7.