Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Elmar Kretzer <e....@symentis.com> on 2009/10/07 13:38:01 UTC

Re: [TRINIDAD] Javascript sendPartialFormPost - how to read param in bean

Thanks for your response Cédric,

that seems to be a clean approach.
Furthermore this way it should also be possible to to avoid writing
> TrPage.getInstance().sendPartialFormPost(myForm,
> 					     {source: "myButton"},
> 					     {});

and instead make use of e.g. jQuery(''#mybutton).trigger("click").

But does anyone know if it is possible to read those PartialFormPost
Params?

>> TrPage.getInstance().sendPartialFormPost(
>>     theForm,
>>     {param1: "value1", param2: "value2"});

Maybe from the RequestContext ?

Regards, Elmar