Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Tito <nj...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/05 15:05:46 UTC

Markup of type 'html' not found. Not usual error...

Hi I'm having this error for several days now.
But the strange thing is that it doesn't happen all the time. It's more like
a random error.

I know this error usually means that the html file is missing, but html is
there and working. I have this error in production and only in a few cases.
This happens with some users who log in my system from their machines. I
can't reproduce this error, it just happens.

I know it's not enough information but perhaps someone had this problem
before. I can post stacktrace if somone considers it useful.

Thanks in advanced.

Tito

Re: Markup of type 'html' not found. Not usual error...

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
And Wicket version is also relevant.

--
Martin Grigorov
jWeekend

Re: Markup of type 'html' not found. Not usual error...

Posted by Bruno Borges <br...@gmail.com>.
Please post it.

Posted by Tito <nj...@gmail.com>.
Hi everybody. This time Im  writing to tell you that I solved my problem.
Perhaps this will be useful for someone.

It was a stupid error but it was hard to realize what the problem was. It
was a locale error.
I created html pages with _es.html suffix and I didn't create .html for
default use. When the user browsed with his browser that was configured in
portuguese it failed.
Well thanks for helping me.
Bye
Tito

Posted by Tito <nj...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bruno Borges <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tito <nj...@gmail.com>.
Mmm I remembered something.
I made a RenderTest for this page and It works, but again, sometimes it
doesn't.

When it fails, in an specific machine, I have the same error. In that case I

Posted by Bruno Borges <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tito <nj...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bruno Borges <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tito <nj...@gmail.com>.