Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Nikita Amelchev <na...@apache.org> on 2022/04/11 15:53:42 UTC

Re: Re[4]: Apache Ignite 2.13 RELEASE [Time, Scope, Manager]

I'm announcing a code freeze for the 2.13 release [1]. Only blockers
are accepted to be included to the scope.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Apache+Ignite+2.13

--
Best wishes,
Amelchev Nikita

Re: Re[4]: Apache Ignite 2.13 RELEASE [Time, Scope, Manager]

Posted by Nikita Amelchev <na...@apache.org>.
Roman, Hi.

The Spring dependency has been updated in the IGNITE-16781 that's in
the 2.13 scope.

--
Best wishes,
Amelchev Nikita

Re: Re[4]: Apache Ignite 2.13 RELEASE [Time, Scope, Manager]

Posted by Roman Puchkovskiy <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nikita.

Posted by Nikita Amelchev <na...@apache.org>.
Hi, Roman.

--
Best wishes,
Amelchev Nikita

Re: Re[4]: Apache Ignite 2.13 RELEASE [Time, Scope, Manager]

Posted by Roman Puchkovskiy <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hi Igniters.