Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by Srishty Agrawal <sr...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/14 00:54:57 UTC

Configuration mapping between storm-kafka & storm-kafka-client

Hi,

Is there a document which contains mapping of configurations from
storm-kafka SpoutConfig to storm-kafka-client KafkaSpoutConfig? I am
working towards migrating Storm-0.9.6 topologies to use Storm-1.0.6.

I have compiled all the information I could find online in this gist
<https://gist.github.com/srishtyagrawal/850b0c3f661cf3c620c27f314791224b>,
although I am not sure how correct it is.

Thanks,
Srishty Agrawal

Re: Configuration mapping between storm-kafka & storm-kafka-client

Posted by Srishty Agrawal <sr...@gmail.com>.
*Thank you Peter and Stig for the reply. I have asked a few questions in
the gist, as soon as they are cleared I will be creating the PR to add this
table in storm-kafka-client documentation
<https://github.com/apache/storm/blob/master/docs/storm-kafka-client.md>. *

Posted by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stig Rohde Døssing <st...@gmail.com>.