Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Damian Carey <da...@carey-macek.com> on 2021/12/12 07:48:52 UTC

How to put "log4j2.xml" into a module classpath?

Hi all,
Firstly apologies. After ~ 15 years with a netbeans platform based product
I have never needed to do this. I've struggled for hours trying to add a
file (not a jar) to the classpath.

"XML ConfigurationFactory will look for log4j2.xml in the classpath."

How do I make "log4j2.xml" available in a module classpath?

There are many many examples ... but I've found none for a NB platform
module.

Any direction would be much appreciated.
Thx
-Damian