Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Bill Moss <bi...@hotmail.com> on 2001/12/12 15:49:41 UTC

DBTags and connection pooling, jndi, etc.

How does one configure Tomcat & DBTags to use a pool manager like Poolman?

There were a few posts about this but nothing concrete. Is anyone pooling
DBTags connections? I'd like at least to pool and ideally to pool using a
jndiName... Any configuration on basic datasource or jndi pooling would be
very helpful (e.g. web.xml, proper jars, classpath, jdk/j2ee, etc.).

Were Wim's
[http://www.mail-archive.com/taglibs-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg00957.html]
config settings correct?

I have the poolman-webapp demo working with my db, but it uses Struts and
Velocity to demo.

Thanks,
Bill