Posted to user@livy.apache.org by ipconfig <ip...@163.com> on 2020/03/05 08:13:38 UTC

Does Livy support multi-process or multi-thread data sharing using Java programming?

Hi:
    I am a livy beginner. I have learned through the information that livy supports RDD sharing between multiple tasks,
    but can I use the functions provided by livy to use Java programming to achieve RDD sharing between multiple threads or processes?
    I hope someone can give me an exact answer. I can find less official information and examples.