Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org> on 2020/03/11 17:18:28 UTC

Maven embedded licence

Hi

During my attempt to embedd maven 3.6.3

I found some strange formatted licence. Why are the license in "html" source
?  and not plain text ?

https://github.com/apache/netbeans/blob/87af9d7f07a6b0fc63417e705e84d02fb2a6
84a6/java/maven.embedder/external/apache-maven-3.6.3-epl-license.txt

Best Regards

Eric

Re: Maven embedded licence

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Eric,
Mostra probably it is the original file bundled with a library with EPL
license.
Unfortunately there is no standard format

Enrico