Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com> on 2004/01/26 13:42:12 UTC

RE: Setting up container datasource w/ Maven

Hi Eric,

Tomcat Context files are now supported by the <tomcat4x> nested element
of the <cactus> task. If you're using Tomcat 5.x you can even put this
context.xml file in your META-INF/ directory of your war.

Thanks
-Vincent

And
> normally I have a context file like this:
>
> <Context path="/portal" reloadable="true" docBase="..\..\src\webapp">
>   <Resource name="jdbc/efo" scope="Shareable"
> type="javax.sql.DataSource"/>
>   <Resource name="jdbc/portal" scope="Shareable"
> type="javax.sql.DataSource"
> />
>
>  <snip of other params/>
>
> </Context>
>
> That file seems like I ought to be able to put it somewhere so that
when
> tomcat starts up it picks up this file.  Just not sure where.  I guess
> would also need to rename the path to "/portal-cactus".  The reason I
> don't
> want to muck with server.xml is when I use the custom server.xml, my
war
> file doesn't unwar..
>
> Eric

<value>com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver</value>