Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com> on 2006/02/27 21:55:29 UTC

Re: FW: Corrupted web page

I have not responded to him.  Anyone who deals with this,
please let him know?
--
#ken	P-)}

"Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Re: FW: Corrupted web page

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On 2/27/06, Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@golux.com> wrote:
> I have not responded to him.  Anyone who deals with this,
> please let him know?

I removed the PDF because I'm not sure how Moin Moin handles PDFs and
because that presentation is horribly outdated now. If you're
interested in seeing it, I'm sure I can unearth it.

Bruce
);'

Apache Geronimo (http://geronimo.apache.org/)

Castor (http://castor.org/)

Re: FW: Corrupted web page

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <el...@gmail.com>.
2006/2/27, Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@golux.com>:
> I have not responded to him.  Anyone who deals with this,
> please let him know?

I think we can delete the page and the presentation put on the web
site rather than keep it on the Wiki.

Is there a way to delete a page in Wiki? Unless I'm mistaken there is
not. So, what can we do with it?

> #ken    P-)}

Jacek

--