Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Frank Daly <fd...@cit.ie> on 2004/05/31 11:31:45 UTC

UnnamedSelector: ComponentSelector could not find the component for hint [xsp]

Hi

I installed cocoon by following the instructions at
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=CocoonDistSetupWin2000 on a
windows 2000 machine.

The cocoon samples file run ok, however when I attempt to access my site
which queries a database I get the error UnnamedSelector:
ComponentSelector could not find the component for hint [xsp]

I had this working on my local xp machine but can't get the system
working on the server.

Does anyone know where I should go from here?

Thanks in advance

Frank

-------------------Legal  Disclaimer---------------------------------------

The above electronic mail transmission is confidential and intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. Its contents may be protected by legal and/or professional privilege. Should it be received by you in error please contact the sender at the above quoted email address. Any unauthorised form of reproduction of this message is strictly prohibited. The Institute does not guarantee the security of any information electronically transmitted and is not liable if the information contained in this communication is not a proper and complete record of the message as transmitted by the sender nor for any delay in its receipt.

Re: UnnamedSelector: ComponentSelector could not find the component for hint [xsp]

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Hi Frank,

If you are starting, better try the latest version 2.1.5 it is by far more
stable and easier than older 2.0.x versions. The install can be very
similar as:

http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=WindowsTomcatCocoonInstallation

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo