Posted to dev@any23.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/10 17:51:15 UTC

Re: Any23 GSoC

Fantastic.
Sorry for not replying fully Michele. I am fine. Thank you very much for
asking. I hope all is good with you. A very busy year so far and lots to do
as the summer comes along.
Well, I was thinking about generally updating support for *everything* e.g.
taking a look through the codebase on a package by package basis and
basically dragging it bang up to date.
Microformats --> Microformats2 upgrade is one example of a subtask which
could be taken on and addressed by a student coder.
We are targeting the E3C community here and I intend to get some feedback
from any memebers of the Any23 community before taking it there.
CC'ing dev@any23.apache.org here
Lets keep this conversation going Michele.
Thanks
Lewis

On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 8:36 AM, Michele Mostarda <
michele.mostarda@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes I am, if there are available slots.
> Best
> Mic
>
> On 10 February 2015 at 17:30, Lewis John Mcgibbney <
> lewis.mcgibbney@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> You are interested in being a mentor Michele?
>>

>> On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 1:27 AM, Michele Mostarda <
>> michele.mostarda@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Lewis,
>>> how are u?
>>>   I read you're arranging a GSoC with JPL and Any23.
>>> I was mentor of another project (JSONpedia) related to DBpedia in GSoC
>>> 2014.
>>> If you have free slots for mentorship on Any23 I would be greatly
>>> interested.
>>> Best

Re: Any23 GSoC

Posted by Peter Ansell <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lewis,

Sergio has been arranging for an Apache licenced Sesame-compatible HDT
implementation to be created, as part of a GSOC, and I suggested that
either Marmotta or Any23 would be good areas for that, with me as a
likely mentor for it.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MARMOTTA-593

Cheers,

Peter

Re: Any23 GSoC

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Michele,

--
*Lewis*

Re: Any23 GSoC

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
This is exactly what I mean :)

Re: Any23 GSoC

Posted by Michele Mostarda <mi...@gmail.com>.
Sure Lewis, I will add my considerations.
Write you soon
Best
Michele

On 11 February 2015 at 09:32, Lewis John Mcgibbney <

Re: Any23 GSoC

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.

Re: Any23 GSoC

Posted by Michele Mostarda <mi...@gmail.com>.