Posted to mod_python-dev@quetz.apache.org by Jim Gallacher <jp...@jgassociates.ca> on 2005/11/28 20:14:05 UTC

Re: [mod_python] ANNOUNCE: Mod_python 3.2.5 Beta

Grisha,

Speaking of 3.2.5 beta, how long do we wait before it becomes final?

Jim

Re: [mod_python] ANNOUNCE: Mod_python 3.2.5 Beta

Posted by Jim Gallacher <jp...@jgassociates.ca>.
Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy wrote:

> A couple of weeks perhaps? I don't think the final can happen before
> Apachecon without feeling rushed anyway, so we could target second half
> of December?

Sounds good. But are you not at least a little bit tempted to have it
have it ready to go so that you can make the official announcement at
ApacheCon?

Jim

Posted by "Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy" <gr...@apache.org>.