Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Matt Mitchell <go...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/19 04:28:40 UTC

snapshot-4.0 and maven

I'd like to get solr snapshot-4.0 pushed into my local maven repo. Is
this possible to do? If so, could someone give me a tip or two on
getting started?

Thanks,
Matt

Re: snapshot-4.0 and maven

Posted by Tommy Chheng <to...@gmail.com>.
You use maven-assembly-plugin's jar-with-dependencies to build a single
jar with all its dependencies

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/574594/how-can-i-create-an-executable-jar-with-dependencies-using-maven

@tommychheng

Re: snapshot-4.0 and maven