Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Sergey Beryozkin <se...@iona.com> on 2009/09/01 11:54:09 UTC

Re: using jax-rs WebClient through proxy server

The location of the configuration files has changed (as a result of the
Benson's effort), here're the updated links :

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/trunk/systests/jaxrs/src/test/java/org/apache/cxf/systest/jaxrs/security/jaxrs-https.xml

and

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/trunk/systests/jaxrs/src/test/java/org/apache/cxf/systest/jaxrs/security/jaxrs-https-url.xml

cheers, Sergey