Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Arif Mohd <ar...@wipro.com> on 2007/06/18 10:40:14 UTC

Premature eof warning

Hi,

   Could any body know why we get the following warning?

18:20:17,710 | WARN  | pool-flow.seda.servicemix-eip-thread-2 |
XPathPredicate           | mix.eip.support.XPathPredicate   51 | Could not
evaluate xpath expression
javax.jbi.messaging.MessagingException: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException:
Premature end of file.
	at
org.apache.servicemix.expression.JAXPXPathExpression.evaluate(JAXPXPathExpression.java:114)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.eip.support.XPathPredicate.matches(XPathPredicate.java:48)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.eip.patterns.MessageFilter.processAsync(MessageFilter.java:185)
	at org.apache.servicemix.eip.EIPEndpoint.process(EIPEndpoint.java:160)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.doProcess(AsyncBaseLifeCycle.java:489)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.processExchange(AsyncBaseLifeCycle.java:441)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.common.BaseLifeCycle.onMessageExchange(BaseLifeCycle.java:46)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.messaging.DeliveryChannelImpl.processInBound(DeliveryChannelImpl.java:593)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.AbstractFlow.doRouting(AbstractFlow.java:174)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.seda.SedaFlow.doRouting(SedaFlow.java:176)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.seda.SedaQueue$1.run(SedaQueue.java:134)
	at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:665)
	at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:690)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file.
	at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DOMParser.parse(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(Unknown Source)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.jaxp.SourceTransformer.toDOMSourceFromStream(SourceTransformer.java:224)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.jaxp.SourceTransformer.toDOMSource(SourceTransformer.java:135)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.jaxp.SourceTransformer.toDOMNode(SourceTransformer.java:289)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.jaxp.SourceTransformer.toDOMNode(SourceTransformer.java:306)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.expression.JAXPXPathExpression.getXMLNode(JAXPXPathExpression.java:179)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.expression.JAXPXPathExpression.evaluate(JAXPXPathExpression.java:94)
	... 13 more

RE: Premature eof warning

Posted by ra...@wipro.com.
Can you send me the message queued for "eip:routing-rule" (log after setting the log level to debug)?

I looked at the source code and it seems the exception is coming from the SourceTransformer while converting the Exchange content  to DOMNode.

I have used xpath with eip at other places without any problem.

Also, may be this is a bug that has been resolved in the new release as mentioned by Gret.

Regards,
Rabi Mishra
http://rabisblog.blogspot.com/

________________________________

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
Arif Mohd,

I think the problem might be resolved in the yet-to-be-released
ServiceMix 3.1.1 and above.  Can you try it out to confirm this?
3.1.1 is available on
http://people.apache.org/~gnodet/servicemix-3.1.1-incubating/org/apache/servicemix/apache-servicemix/3.1.1-incubating/.

Gert

RE: Premature eof warning

Posted by Arif Mohd <ar...@wipro.com>.

rabi wrote:

> It seems your xpath is incorrect. Send your configs(xbean.xml) and the
> log (debug enabled).
>

> Regards,
> Rabi Mishra,
> c++; /* this makes c bigger but returns the old value */

RE: Premature eof warning

Posted by ra...@wipro.com.