Posted to apachecon-discuss@apache.org by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com> on 2017/03/15 20:17:10 UTC

ApacheCon website and wiki

Many thanks to Shane for some badly-needed updates to the ApacheCon website.

Can someone volunteer to take a stab at updating
https://wiki.apache.org/apachecon to reflect the current state of the
world? (I'll get to it, eventually, but it's unlikely to be today or
tomorrow.)

--Rich

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon

Re: ApacheCon website and wiki

Posted by Shane Curcuru <as...@shanecurcuru.org>.
Rich Bowen wrote on 3/15/17 4:17 PM:
> Many thanks to Shane for some badly-needed updates to the ApacheCon website.
>
> Can someone volunteer to take a stab at updating
> https://wiki.apache.org/apachecon to reflect the current state of the
> world? (I'll get to it, eventually, but it's unlikely to be today or
> tomorrow.)

Updated the header section, and cleaned up the EU16 section, so it's a
lot better.

Once we have a better picture (or someone less tired than me) of the
whole week's schedule, what evening events we should call out, and/or
any local pointers to Miami and how to get around, those would be good
to add.

- Shane

--

- Shane