Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Gracelin Priya <gp...@kodiakptt.com> on 2017/07/13 08:23:18 UTC

Define Cache Size - Queries

How to define the size of a cache in gridgain?. My host has got 40 GB memory. I want to allocate 20GB to Gridgain cache so that it should not consume memory above that. Is that possible? How to do it?

If there are three nodes in a gridgain cluster, should the cache size be same in all the three nodes or can it be defined differently in each node.

Thanks,
Priya

Re: Define Cache Size - Queries

Posted by afedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Probably configuring a memory region of the desired maximum size should
help you.

Please refer to
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/page-memory#section-memory-regions
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/page-memory#section-memory-policies