Posted to dev@flume.apache.org by Arvind Prabhakar <ar...@apache.org> on 2012/03/08 08:53:43 UTC

IMPORTANT: Please update your workspaces

The branch migration for Flume is now complete. The old trunk now
exists as branch-0.9.5 [1], while flume-728 has been migrated to the
trunk [2]. I have done basic sanity checks on these two locations and
nothing seems to be broken. If you find anything wrong, please respond
on this thread or file a Jira. Due to this branch move, you will need
to update the paths in your local checkouts. This can be done by using
svn switch command from within the working directory as show below.

*** Please make sure you have appropriate backups before doing any of this.

To switch trunk to branch-0.9.5
$ svn switch https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/flume/branches/branch-0.9.5

To switch flume-728 to trunk:
$ svn switch https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/flume/trunk

If this fails for some reason, you can always checkout the workspace a
fresh from the new location and apply your changes on top.

Thanks.
Arvind Prabhakar

Re: IMPORTANT: Please update your workspaces

Posted by Mike Percy <mp...@cloudera.com>.
Nice! Congrats to all the folks who got Flume NG to the point when it could be merged back to the trunk!

Regards,
Mike