Posted to user@roller.apache.org by "Emmanouil Batsis (Manos)" <ma...@abiss.gr> on 2010/04/03 18:34:36 UTC

Entry images in main?

Was wondering if anyone has worked out a way to display a thumb of
(e.g.) the first image of an entry along with it's summary in the main
page. Just looking to get a head-start instead of working on it from
scratch.

--
Manos Batsis, Chief Technologist
          __    _

Tel: +30 211-1027-900
Fax: +30 211-1027-999

http://gr.linkedin.com/in/manosbatsis

Re: Entry images in main?

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
What you want is to create a PageModel plugin.

This might help:
http://markmail.org/message/jdrk5jw4tg2ynkdp

- Dave

Re: Entry images in main?