Posted to graffito-dev@incubator.apache.org by Alexandru Popescu <th...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/02 16:52:12 UTC

mixin support when inserting

Hi!

I was wondering if I can add support for mixins when creating new nodes. This feature is pretty
reasonable as a scenario in which you node is versionable for example is pretty needed.

What do you think? (on the same approach till now, if agreed I can work on this)

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.

ps: I have fixed the ObjectConverterImpl, right now being under tests.

Re: mixin support when inserting

Posted by Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com>.
Mixins is not yet supported. As usual, you can send your patches.

> ps: sorry for pushing these so fast, but I am in deep need of these :-).
No problem. I finish my migration to J2 final release and tomorrow, I
can commit your patches. Thanks.

Christophe

Re: mixin support when inserting

Posted by Alexandru Popescu <th...@gmail.com>.
#: Alexandru Popescu changed the world a bit at a time by saying on  1/2/2006 6:52 PM :#
> Hi!
>
> I was wondering if I can add support for mixins when creating new nodes. This feature is pretty
> reasonable as a scenario in which you node is versionable for example is pretty needed.
>
> What do you think? (on the same approach till now, if agreed I can work on this)
>
> ./alex
> --
> .w( the_mindstorm )p.
>

> ps: I have fixed the ObjectConverterImpl, right now being under tests.
>

> !DSPAM:43b95a73101541706513630!

And as specification: it fits well in the <class-descriptor> as an additional attribute:
jcrMixinTypes="comma_separated_list".

waiting with interest your comments,

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.

ps: sorry for pushing these so fast, but I am in deep need of these :-).