Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Andreas L Delmelle <a_...@pandora.be> on 2007/09/22 01:03:38 UTC

Re: svn commit: r578311 - in /xmlgraphics/fop/trunk: ./ src/java/org/apache/fop/fo/ src/java/org/apache/fop/fo/expr/ src/java/org/apache/fop/fo/properties/ src/java/org/apache/fop/fonts/ src/java/org/apache/fop/layoutmgr/ src/java/org/apache/fop/layoutmgr/...

On Sep 22, 2007, at 00:51, adelmelle@apache.org wrote:

Hi All

First of all, apologies for combining two changes in the same commit;
there was some incidental overlap in CommonFont, CommonHyphenation
and the LMs, but for the rest these are completely unrelated.

> Author: adelmelle
> Date: Fri Sep 21 15:51:22 2007
> New Revision: 578311

> Log:

> PropertyCache phase 2:

This one I know I initially wanted in the release, but I got
sidetracked, unfortunately. Maybe all the better, since the trunk
version of FOP is downloaded and used frequently enough (at least, so
I gather). If there are still issues, those will at least be absent
in the 0.94 release.

<snip />

> Facilitate the implementation for font-selection-strategy:

This one was also promised over a month ago, as I remember. Sorry,
Manuel. :(

Cheers

Andreas