Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de> on 2016/10/06 12:40:11 UTC

[DISSCUSS] [VOTE] Release Apache OpenOffice 4.1.3 RC1

Am 10/06/2016 12:51 PM, schrieb J�rg Schmidt:
> [...]

then I don't understand why you don't wait until it is clear and then
cast your vote. Voting is open until Oct, 08th. Or take part in the
discussion of the BZ thread. ;-)

Please think again about changing your vote until the end of the period.

Marcus