Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by Brandon Fergerson <bf...@apache.org> on 2022/03/22 18:13:41 UTC

Vectorized Architecture Diagram

Hey community,

I don't know how useful it'll be, but I've had a vectorized version of the
Apache SkyWalking architecture diagram created some time back. It doesn't
follow any specific themes and may not be perfectly up-to-date, but you can
find the source file here
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1K_pERnLHBLyOO8S4uy1JOjln7DByQhce/view?usp=sharing>
if you want to make changes and if desired, I could make some changes
myself to make it more acceptable if you would like to use it.

Regards,
Brandon

Re: Vectorized Architecture Diagram

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Brandon

Thanks for sharing, I think you could add these to
https://github.com/apache/skywalking-website/tree/master/static/doc-graph
if you want.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108