Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Marcel Overdijk <m....@oravision.nl> on 2003/05/21 11:13:50 UTC

grant codeBase "file:${catalina.home}/webapps/myapp/-" NOT WORKING ! Or I'm doing something wrong....

Granting a specific right to my webapp is not working....

grant codeBase "file:${catalina.home}/webapps/myapp/-" {
        permission java.lang.RuntimePermission "accessDeclaredMembers";
};

When putting it in the default grants for all apps everything works fine

// ========== WEB APPLICATION PERMISSIONS
// These permissions are granted by default to all web applications
// In addition, a web application will be given a read FilePermission
// and JndiPermission for all files and directories in its document
root.
grant {
     permission java.lang.RuntimePermission "accessDeclaredMembers";
};

What am I doing wrong.. ??

Marcel Overdijk