Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by redbush <br...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/24 16:30:31 UTC

ServiceMix 5.1.1 Karaf Console

Hi,

I am running into an issue with the console. When typing into the console,
intermittently the first character I type will be "eaten" by the console. I
have to type ever character I want twice into the console.

I'm wondering if there is a solution available for this problem?  Thank you.

Re: ServiceMix 5.1.1 Karaf Console

Posted by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com>.
I meant this problem https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-3197

On 24.09.2014 19:46, Krzysztof Sobkowiak wrote:
> It seems to be a problem solved in Karaf 2.3.7, also in ServiceMix
> 5.1.2. We will release soon 5.1.3 based on Karaf 2.3.8. ServiceMix
> 5.1.1 uses Karaf 2.3.5 which s very buggy. I think, you should upgrade
> to the newest fix version.
>
> Best regards
> Krzysztof
>
> On 24.09.2014 17:52, redbush wrote:
>> Hi Krzysztof,
>>
>> I am using Servicemix 5.1.1 on Windows 7. I would check 5.1.2, but
>> production is 5.1.1 right now. I was hoping there was a solution for 5.1.1.
>>

>> --

Krzysztof Sobkowiak

JEE & OSS Architect | Senior Solution Architect @ Capgemini | Committer
@ ASF
Capgemini <http://www.pl.capgemini.com/> | Software Solutions Center
<http://www.pl.capgemini-sdm.com/> | Wroclaw
e-mail: krzys.sobkowiak@gmail.com <ma...@gmail.com> |
Twitter: @KSobkowiak
Calendar: http://goo.gl/yvsebC

Re: ServiceMix 5.1.1 Karaf Console

Posted by redbush <br...@gmail.com>.
Hi Krzysztof,

Thank you for the information and help. I will see if upgrading to 5.1.2 is
an option for the project I'm working on.
Thanks again!

Re: ServiceMix 5.1.1 Karaf Console

Posted by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by redbush <br...@gmail.com>.
Hi Krzysztof,

Posted by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Which OS do you use? Could you check whether the problem still occurs
with 5.1.2?

Best regards
Krzysztof