Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "V.S." <Va...@premiumwine.com.ua> on 2010/07/07 11:47:43 UTC

AcctgTransAttribute

Where it is used AcctgTransAttribute? Possibly I badly searched, but except
definition I have found nothing.

Re: AcctgTransAttribute

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@gmail.com>.
...Attribute entities are used for storing some custom (specific for your
domain) information.
You will not find logic populating them in ofbiz, may be only some CRUD
services.

Bilgin

Re: AcctgTransAttribute

Posted by Chirag Manocha <cm...@emforium.com>.
It might be possible that this entity is not used anywhere but this entity have some reason for existence as the Data Model of OFBiz is generic and possibly functionality for entity is not implemented yet. You may need to study Chapter 8 Accounting And Budgeting of Data Model Book.

Regards
--
Chirag Manocha
Emforium Pvt. Ltd.