Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Boris Stoyanov <bo...@shapeblue.com> on 2016/03/28 14:21:14 UTC

Introduction

Hi CloudStack,

My name is Boris Stoyanov (Bobby) and today is my first day @ShapeBlue. I’m based in Sofia, Bulgaria. I will be taking the role of Software Engineer in Test, and as you may have guessed I’ll mostly focus on testing CloudStack. I have about 10 years of experience in testing, which I’ve mostly spend in doing test automation frameworks and deployment automation. I’m new to the CloudStack business and I have a lot to learn, but I hope I’ll get up to speed in short time. Looking forward to working with you!

Best Regards,
Bobby.
Regards,

Boris Stoyanov

boris.stoyanov@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Re: Introduction

Posted by "Tutkowski, Mike" <Mi...@netapp.com>.
Welcome aboard, Boris!

Re: Introduction

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <ae...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Bobby!

Ahmad E

Re: Introduction

Posted by chunfeng tian <ti...@gmail.com>.
Hi,    Boris you are welcome, and expect your shares .

--
Tian ChunFeng
http://cloud.domolo.com

Re: Introduction