Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/03 06:56:15 UTC

HostedQA & Selenium tests for the Tomahawk components

At this point I have the popup and tree2nonav tests running at
HostedQA, on Tomcat, in both IE and Firefox.

You can see the results here:

 * https://myfaces.hostedqa.com/project/54/session/suite/list

(Follow the links to see the log file and screen shots of every step
of the tests.)

These are the same tests that you can run locally using this info:

 * http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk/testing/selenium.html

I haven't figured out how to automatically update the app at HostedQA,
right now I have to go log in and upload a new version.

I'll set up an account at myfaces.hostedqa.com for any committer, just ask!

--
Wendy

Re: HostedQA & Selenium tests for the Tomahawk components

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org>.
Wendy,
The email has not yet come through.

Paul Spencer

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org>.
Wendy,
I would like to setup some Selenium test, in part so I know if I break
something.  Based on the email, we can use HostedQA to run the Selenium
tests. If this is still true, will you setup an account for me on the
server.

Paul Spencer

I would like Selenium