Posted to user@oltu.apache.org by Olle Westrin <po...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/27 10:34:13 UTC

Fwd: Explanation of Authorization Server Example

Hi!

I've looked at the your example of an Authorization Server [0] and I have
some questions about it.

   1. What is it that should be added at //some code (in both examples)?
   2. Where and how is the verification done?
   3. Is that all that's needed in order to get a working Authorization
   Server? No more initialization?

Are there any presentations of how Oltu works, for example a diagram that
explains which classes that are needed to setup the server and client?

It would be nice with some more documentation of how you're supposed to use
Oltu.

[0]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OLTU/OAuth+2.0+Authorization+Server

Re: Explanation of Authorization Server Example

Posted by Antonio Sanso <as...@adobe.com>.
Hi Olle

On Jun 27, 2013, at 10:34 AM, Olle Westrin wrote:

Hi!

I've looked at the your example of an Authorization Server [0] and I have some questions about it.

 1.  What is it that should be added at //some code (in both examples)?

in this part you might want for example check that the authorization code is a valid one.
The way to do it is usually an application matter...

 1.
 2.  Where and how is the verification done?

in 1...

 1.  Is that all that's needed in order to get a working Authorization Server? No more initialization?

what do you mean with initialization?

Are there any presentations of how Oltu works, for example a diagram that explains which classes that are needed to setup the server and client?

I have found this http://www.slideshare.net/ufried/oauth-20-18356495 in the wild. It looks nice...

regards

antonio