Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com> on 2007/06/21 21:52:09 UTC

Apache Camel 1.0.0 Release Candidate 2 is available for review

Hi Everyone,

I've built and deployed maven 1 and maven 2 artifacts for the camel
1.0.0 release here:
http://people.apache.org/~chirino/apache-camel-1.0.0-RC2/

For those folks just looking for a binary distro, it's located here:
http://people.apache.org/~chirino/apache-camel-1.0.0-RC2/maven2/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/1.0.0/

The SVN tag used to build the release was:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/camel/tags/camel-1.0.0

This RC 2 has been run through the latest rat tool and seems to be ok.
The report is here:
http://people.apache.org/~chirino/apache-camel-1.0.0-RC2/camel-1.0.0.rat

The download page for release is accessible at:
http://activemq.apache.org/camel/camel-100-release.html

Lots of little tidbits have been fixed up since the RC 1. I think this
one is close to being the final release.  Please review and comment.

Regards,
Hiram

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com

Re: Apache Camel 1.0.0 Release Candidate 2 is available for review

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
Ok!  Will start the vote thread in a sec.

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.
yeah start a vote!

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.

--