Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Brian Olsen <br...@mmmanager.org> on 2002/01/08 17:24:32 UTC

[phoenix] Parameterizable is not supported for blocks

Hey,

Blocks currently don't support the Parameterizable lifecycle interface even though your documentation say that all lifecycle interfaces are supported.
I have attached a patch that fixes this, by converting the Configuration to a Parameters object.

Hope this patch is usefull.

- Brian

Re: [phoenix] Parameterizable is not supported for blocks

Posted by Mircea Toma <mi...@home.com>.
Hi Brian,

Thanks for the patch, I'll try to commit it as soon as I can!

Mircea