Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Chuck Amadi <ch...@breconbeacons.org> on 2002/02/20 11:00:01 UTC

Tomcat -4.01 Catalina not starting service from STARTUP

Hi , i recieved no advice regarding Connection refused on
https://localhost:9999 (http://localhost:8999) as my j-tomcat 3.2.2 is
defaulted to 8080. I am using different ports for both j-tomcat.
I am aware that on startup my command shell header name does'nt read
Catalina it just state''s Finished STARTUP.

What i exspected is below- Not Happening

Starting service Tomcat-Standaslone
Apache Tomcat/4.0.1
Starting service Tomcat-Apache
Apache Tomcat/4.0.1

To cut a long story short My just reads Using  CATALINA_BASE:
C:\jakarta-tomcat-4.0.1 etc etc etc.

Thus i am lead to believe that my two connector instances haven't been
instantiated.

Please Help as im getting frustrated now!!

Cheers Chuck Amadi
IT Systems Programmer