Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by herbison <he...@nortel.com> on 2006/05/31 22:32:09 UTC

WSDL2Java Logger

I’m running the WSDL2Java app under Axis 1.2 and I get the following error:

java.io.IOException: Type {http://log4j.apache.org}Logger is referenced but
not defined.
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.checkForUndefined(SymbolTable.java:665)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.add(SymbolTable.java:545)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolTable.java:518)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolTable.java:495)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.Parser$WSDLRunnable.run(Parser.java:361)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

What is it trying to tell me? Is there a log4j variable it is trying to
deference but can’t?