Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org> on 2013/03/06 23:32:07 UTC

GIT & JIRA integration!

Devs,

We have GIT & JIRA integration.

When making a checkin, simply mention any tickets by ticket number. The
checking will generate a comment on the tickets you mention.

Here's an example:

I'm going to ask Infra if they can let us close tickets, etc, from commit
messages. If you have any requests, let me know here, and I will gather
them up.

NS

Re: GIT & JIRA integration!

Posted by Abhinandan Prateek <Ab...@citrix.com>.
+1 would love such integration.

Re: GIT & JIRA integration!

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Mar 07, 2013 at 03:20:13PM +0530, Sebastien Goasguen wrote:
> Is it possible to integrate with review board as well.
>
> When a patch is applied, comments gets in JIRA and review gets
> shipped and submitted ?

Yes - I'd like that too!

--
Prasanna.,