Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by MyD <My...@googlemail.com> on 2009/04/24 10:14:17 UTC

URL Scoring

Hi @ all,

suppose we have a binary classifier and this classifier assigns a score of
1.0 to a url or a score of 0.0 to a url with the help of the url scoring
filter. Does this means the url with a score 0.0 is truncated and never gets
fetched? Please correct me if I am wrong. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
MyD

Re: URL Scoring

Posted by Dennis Kubes <ku...@apache.org>.
No it just means it gets fetched after the 1.0 url.

Dennis