Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org> on 2011/06/10 10:19:58 UTC

[RESULT] [dormant][vote] resurrect commons-graph

Hi all guys,
the proposal of resurrecting the commons-graph passed, obtaining 8
positive votes (5 binding), no +/-0, no -1

Oliver Heger *
Phil Steitz *
Ralph Goers *
Arshad Ansari
Ratna Deo Dwivedi
Luc Maisonobe *
James Carman *
Sujit Pal

(* = binding vote)

I'll start moving commons-graph from Dormant to Sandbox ASAP and start
working on it!!!
Thanks everybody took part to the vote process!
All the best, have a nice day!!!
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/

Re: [RESULT] [dormant][vote] resurrect commons-graph

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Hi Konstantin,
thanks for your kind help! It is fine indeed keeping it in dormant,
I'll start working there :P
Have a nice day, all the best!!!
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/

Posted by Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com>.
On 6/10/11 9:06 AM, James Carman wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 11:04 AM, Simone Tripodi
> <si...@apache.org> wrote:
>> (sorry for the delay but today it's my turn for cleaning the house :P)
>> Sandbox should be the right place, or I am wrong?
> I don't know what the "policy" is, but IMHO if you want to work on
> something, it shouldn't be done in the "dormant" branch.  I'd say put
> it in Sandbox and go to work.  That's the least barrier to entry
> option you have.  Get it figured out there and then we'll make it a
> component in the "proper"

+1 - we have just voted to make it no longer dormant, so it should
move back to the sandbox svn and we should adjust the web site to
reflect that.  When it is getting near ready for release, we do a
promotion vote to promote it to proper.

Phil

Re: [RESULT] [dormant][vote] resurrect commons-graph

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Hi James,
(sorry for the delay but today it's my turn for cleaning the house :P)
Sandbox should be the right place, or I am wrong?
Many thansk in advance!
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/

Posted by James Carman <jc...@carmanconsulting.com>.

Posted by Konstantin Kolinko <kn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Arshad Ansari <ar...@gmail.com>.
Hello Simone,

I just had one question. How long would it take for commons-graph to have a
git (read-only) mirror? Or will it happen as soon as it is moved from
dormant to sandbox?
Pardon me, for my ignorance. Being a new comer has its consequences.

I'm looking forward to contribute to commons-graph.

Thanks and regards,
Arshad

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
In order to avoid any damage... :)