Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Cam Bazz <ca...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/06 14:09:58 UTC

nutch infinite deph crawl

Hello,

I am running nutch with bin/nutch crawl urls -dir crawl -depth 3 -topN 3

and in my urls/sites file, I have two sites like:

http://www.mysite.com
http://www.mysite2.com

I would like to crawl those two sites to infinite depth, and just
index all the pages in these sites. But I dont want it to go to remote
sites, like facebook if there is a link from those sites.

How do I do it? I know this is a primitive question, but I have looked
all the documentation but could not figure it out.

Best Regards,
C.B.

Re: nutch infinite deph crawl

Posted by Cam Bazz <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hello Lewis,

Thank you very much. I have indeed figured it out, and now nutch is
indexing like I want.

Best,
C.B.

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.
db.ignore.external.links will not necessarily keep you within one domain when
it comes to redirections. Try the domain filter instead or url filter.

--
Markus Jelsma - CTO - Openindex
http://www.linkedin.com/in/markus17

Re: nutch infinite deph crawl