Posted to dev@ace.apache.org by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl> on 2012/07/09 09:55:53 UTC

Board report 2012-07

Hey all,

Our quarterly board report is coming up again this Wednesday. I've started the report on our wiki:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ACE/Board+Report+(2012-07)

Feel free to comment on it or add to it!

Greetings, Marcel

Re: Board report 2012-07

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl>.
Just submitted the report, thanks everybody for contributing to it!

Greetings, Marcel

Re: Board report 2012-07

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl>.
Good point, Paul, I just added it to the report.

Greetings, Marcel

Re: Board report 2012-07

Posted by Paul Bakker <pa...@luminis.eu>.

Re: Board report 2012-07