Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by soumya jyoti guru <so...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/18 10:17:33 UTC

Not able to include my test-suite for selenium testing

Hi All,
        I have written some test cases for a particular component for
my application.The order in which I include it in my framework is as
follows:
        The name of the component is Lms:
              1.In lms ofbiz-component.xml i included the following code:
                 <test-suite loader="main" location="testdef/LmsTests.xml"/>

               2.In LmsTests.xml I included the following code:
                  <test-suite suite-name="lmstests"

xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="http://ofbiz.apache.org/dtds/test-suite.xsd">
	            <test-case case-name="mylmstest"><junit-test-suite
class-name="org.ofbiz.lms.test.LmsLoginTest"/>      </test-case>
</test-suite>
              3. And under the lms/src/org/ofbiz/lms/test I created a
file named  LmsLoginTest.java and included my test
              4.After that i ran ant run-install which showed build sucessfully
              5.I started the selenium server and then ran all the
test for my application using ant run-tests
   Result: The testoverviewSummary.html file which got created after
running the command  ant run-tests showed no result for lmstests
test-suite name.
               The lmstests  are not running.Can anybody help me by
going through the above steps and letting me know if I am missing any
step.

Soumya

Re: Not able to include my test-suite for selenium testing

Posted by Erwan de FERRIERES <er...@nereide.fr>.
Le 18/02/2011 10:17, soumya jyoti guru a écrit :
> Hi All,
>          I have written some test cases for a particular component for
> my application.The order in which I include it in my framework is as
> follows:
>          The name of the component is Lms:
>                1.In lms ofbiz-component.xml i included the following code:
>                   <test-suite loader="main" location="testdef/LmsTests.xml"/>
>
>                 2.In LmsTests.xml I included the following code:
>                    <test-suite suite-name="lmstests"
>                       xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
>
> xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="http://ofbiz.apache.org/dtds/test-suite.xsd">
> 	<test-case case-name="mylmstest"><junit-test-suite
> class-name="org.ofbiz.lms.test.LmsLoginTest"/>       </test-case>
> </test-suite>
>                3. And under the lms/src/org/ofbiz/lms/test I created a
> file named  LmsLoginTest.java and included my test
>                4.After that i ran ant run-install which showed build sucessfully
>                5.I started the selenium server and then ran all the
> test for my application using ant run-tests
>     Result: The testoverviewSummary.html file which got created after
> running the command  ant run-tests showed no result for lmstests
> test-suite name.
>                 The lmstests  are not running.Can anybody help me by
> going through the above steps and letting me know if I am missing any
> step.
>
> Soumya

Hi Soumya,

Have you looked at the included help about selenium in OFBiz ?

--
Erwan de FERRIERES
www.nereide.biz